Prep Time:5 minutes
Total Time:3 hours 10 minutes
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 1/4 cups evaporated milk or half and half
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 Pillsbury® Pet-Ritz® frozen deep-dish pie crust
- 1Heat oven to 425°F. In large bowl, mix filling ingredients. Pour into pie crust.
- 2Bake 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F; bake 40 to 50 minutes longer or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool 2 hours. Serve or refrigerate until serving time. Store in refrigerator.